We provide feasibility studies which enables identifying possible issues that can arise when a project is implemented, understanding financial, operational and potential organizational impacts. It determines if the project will be productive after considering all the influencing factors.
Our feasibility studies comprise several elements, and they typically include:
/ Market feasibility
Defines the prospective buyers, competitors, industry, the potential and current market sales
/ Technical feasibility
Lists the data about product or service delivery, which could include labor, raw materials.
transportation, technology needed and business locations etc.
/ Financial feasibility
A forecast plan about the funding required, the type of funds, and projected P&L, Balance
Sheet, Cash Flows etc. This includes detailing the assumptions made in the study, sensitivity
analysis, and graphical presentation of key financial data.
/ Organizational feasibility
An explanation of the corporate and legal frame of the company; this might include data
about the founders, their professional biography and skills sets which ensures efficient
business and operation.
• Forming the structure to establish a fully functioning company. The focus is to get the new organization ready for business.
• Assist clients in all required arrangements such as company
identity, bank accounts and legal structure.
• Assist clients in obtaining trade license and other required legal
• Provide clients with the dynamic and economical start-up
Most startups are challenged with finding
quality network connection related to their area
of interest. We offer the following to our clients:
• Arrange meeting with Start-up clients through
our network of investors
• Set-up supportive marketing campaigns
• Quality vendors selection and support
• Arranging cross-border connections through
our wide network
We offers a variety of office solutions to suit various types of businesses with spacious marketplace that makes the environment unique and productive.